Sunday 20 March 2011

Sons of the PatriotCast - No More Nanomachines

Hello Metal Gear Solid PatriotCast fans! Say hello before you have to say goodbye to your number one Metal Gear Solid fan podcast, as this episode marks the second of the last four episodes (for this version of the podcast anyway)! On this show we start off by interrogating the only fan who took me up on the offer of being on the show. Oh well, in two weeks it won't be a problem anymore. We also talk about, or rather 'debated' whether a game with Liquid Snake as the main protagonist would be a good thing or whether it would be an abomination. :) Oh and must apologise to Mr. Donnie Bain, I incorrectly siad that he told me he'd be on the shoe this week, in actual fact he specifically told me he WOULDN'T be on the show, so again, I apologise to him. That's all from me for now, I hope as many people as possible take me up on the offer I make at the end of the show and I'll see you all next week!

E-mail: mgspod@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment